The Fund's Board is directly responsible for making decisions about the fund, including acting on grant & project proposals. The members of the board are all active in the music field:
- David Bernz, producer of two Grammy-winning CDs of Pete Seeger (At 89 and Tomorrow's Children), member of the ensemble Work o' the Weavers, co-owner of Main Street Music in Beacon NY.
- Debbie Block, executive director of Round River Records and manager for her husband, the Grammy-winning children's musician, Bill Harley.
- Kim Harris, PhD, musician & storyteller - Kim & Reggie Harris have earned wide acclaim for their contributions to understanding of the Underground Railroad and modern Civil Rights Movement.
- Reggie Harris, musician & storyteller
- Pat Humprhies, musician, member of Emma's Revolution.
- Charlie King, musician/activist, cofounder of People's Music Network.
- John McCutcheon, musician, founding president of AFM Local 1000: The Traveling Musicians Union.
- Annie Patterson, musician, co-creator of the songbook Rise Up Singing and Rise Again, vocalist in Girls from Mars.
Peter Blood serves as volunteer administrator for The Carry It On Fund. He is co-creator of Rise Up Singing and Rise Again and editor of Pete Seeger's autobiography Where Have All the Flowers Gone: A Singalong Memoir.
You can contact Peter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.